We are proud to collaborate with many companies on a variety of projects and regarding a variety of products that help us achieve our goal of providing high-quality content to the Tires & Tails community. These companies help us build content, and we provide them with exposure to a highly-targeted audience.
We are open to new ideas and new products that you may have, and are open to any product group if you think it would appeal to our community, but especially if you have products that appeal directly to pet-owner, RV-owners, or travel. If you have a product that you think is suited for a collaboration with Tires & Tails, please feel to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can provide exposure for products through the following outlets:
- Online community and website
- Blog articles and reviews both on Tires & Tails and in other websites and print publications.
- Tires and Tails Facebook dog group
- Tires and Tails Facebook cat group
- Real-world presentations and organized demonstrations to RV pet-owners at RV rallies and campgrounds (presented most weeks throughout the year)
- YouTube channel
Here is a sample of some of the companies we are currently collaborating with in various forms:
- Kong® Company
- Clickit Terrain™ Harnesses
- Nite-Ize®, Inc.
- Kittywalk® Systems
- Hyperkewl™ / TechNiche, LLC
If you have a product that you think is suited for a collaboration with Tires & Tails, please feel to contact us at email@example.com.
Names and trademarks are the property of each respective company. Collaboration does not necessarily indicate a formal partnership or endorsement of any products. If you would like more information regarding the exact nature of the collaboration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.